SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
All City property determined to have a market value shall be disposed of in the manner set out below:
- All items sold by the City of Miramichi will be posted on Kijiji for a minimum of two weeks
- Advertisements will show minimum acceptable price
- Bidders wishing to make a higher offer than the minimum are welcomed and encouraged
- Bids will only be accepted by email to the following address email@example.com up to the posted closing date and time. Any other submissions will not be considered. Bids will not be made public, other than the amount of the successful bid.
- Parties may submit multiple bids. If they do so, the City will only consider the highest of the bids submitted.
- Details on the viewing of items (if any) will be included in each advertisement.
- All items for sale will be on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. The City of Miramichi does not warrant the condition of any items sold or their suitability for any purpose.
- Only the party with the highest acceptable bid will be contacted after closing. Said contact will be by email and done within 24 hours of closing of bids.
- The successful bidder will be required to pay the purchase price in full by Cash, Certified Cheque or Credit card in 5 days of closing. Purchaser will be provided with details regarding payment arrangements.
- Successful bidders are responsible for making their own arrangements to pick up sale items.
- For any items requiring registration (ie motor vehicles) the successful bidder will be required to change registration to the new owner, and provide proof of the new registration, prior to taking possession.
|Dock Part Lot||34 units in lot.
Units are 5’ wide by 16’ long.
This lot of dock parts can be viewed at Station Wharf Marina
Parts as is where is. Purchaser will be responsible for removal and transportation. link to ad
|All offers accepted by email only (miramichicity.sales@
||August 13,2021||August 27, 2021|